• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tales from the Crypt WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wonder if weed smoke and other kinds of smoke hurts your computer like that... or if its just nicotine

It's the residue/bi-products created from the burning of the cigarette or whatever you smoke. Things like tar is what that stuff is when you open up a smoker's PC.

nope i lived in an apartment that had roachie neighbors i kept that place spotless so they wouldnt wanna come into mine id have an occasional one or two.

nope i lived in an apartment that had roachie neighbors i kept that place spotless so they wouldnt wanna come into mine id have an occasional one or two.

But they always find something to eat. I`m trying to get rid of them and i`m loosing the war. A friend of mine is going to bring some ddt based solution. Maybe i`ll win.

But they always find something to eat. I`m trying to get rid of them and i`m loosing the war. A friend of mine is going to bring some ddt based solution. Maybe i`ll win.

boric acid powder cuts their exoskeleton and dehydrates them

Instead of boric acid powder you want diachamterous earth. It serves the same purpose except is non-toxic. If you can keep that apartment well ventilated you'll also seriously decrease any wafting scents that will attract them. They're attracted by fruit as well, keep it in the fridge or in sealed bags if you can. That should keep them away :thup:

I know this is a dead thread but I had to post this, what I want to know is where did the owner use this PC? In a barn? Watching this made me cry because the case is the same case I use on 14 of my PC's., HAF932.

I don't smoke but I have a cat or two. Cleaning is a must.

Over the years, I've had to work on computers from smokers. Stinks up the whole place. I've had to store some outside when not actually working on them. Glad I quit smoking in my 20's so like... last year?

Last edited:
Back