• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tales from the Crypt WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Decided to clean out my wifes computer coz i was bored and it was needing done... didn't think it was this bad!!

Attachments

• HS.jpg
    HS.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 318
Those insulation sheets go on the panels of your case, not your heatsink. C'mon man.

one of my sisters friends , her and her husband smoked 1 to 2 cartons of cig's a day , plus they have a dog

she wanted her computer looked at said it was going really slow.
so i open it and the whole case was solid dust i had to take a vacume to it, took over an hour to clean it

They should be less concerned about their PC and more concerned
about their lungs. Two people in my family died of smoking related
emphysema, it's not a fun way to die.

just cleaned my rig after 3 months.....it seems i need to clean it evert 2 months:mad:

Attachments

• 2013-10-18-043.jpg
    2013-10-18-043.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • 2013-10-18-046.jpg
    2013-10-18-046.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
  • rsz_12013-10-18-045.jpg
    rsz_12013-10-18-045.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 117
Friend sent me this:
Yeah... nope.

as a comment said there "WHY DID I KEEP LOOKING. I KNEW THEY WERE BUGS AND YET I JUST KEPT LOOKING.":rofl:

h26FA8E20

tungureanu, that's a lot of dust to pick up in 3 months. Do you run your PC 24 hr.s a day?

In my new rig, I've covered over all open grill work with some type of filter material and for the
first time in a long time I don't have any dedicated intake fans at all.

i say thats a garage rig. my cousin had 2 dead roaches in his when i cleaned it some time ago

Not to try and sound like a wuss but if I had a customer's PC with critters/animals inside it is being sent back and lots of hand washing will ensue.

Nope would be placed inside a sealed trash bag and be told to be picked up

Back