• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tales from the Crypt WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i've worked on worse. worked on one guys computer whose cpu fan stopped. i take the fan off and realise.....you could not see fins. all of the space inbetween the fins was full. i tried pulling it out but it was packed too tightly. can of compressed air wouldnt do it either.

ended up taking the heatsink off and putting a vacume cleaner on it for a couple of minutes. had to losen it up with a knife for a couple parts of it.

My friend took his Xbox into a shop to get it repaired. He had to pay extra for some unforseen labor.

I find out later it was because there were roach eggs inside his Xbox and the repairman took a long time cleaning it out! :eek:

OH MAN! GROSS

They must have been attracted to the heat.

:eek::eek::eek:

Thats definately worse than the first set of pictures.

Holly crap Batman!! Was he trying to use that as a vacum cleaner or what?

And the roach thing is just awful,can you imagine how many roaches were in that house if there are that many just in that dudes computer? (truly sickening) :(

mmmmmmmmmmmm...usually roaches exist in areas of filth, etc.......i'm not going to make a politcally INCORRECT statement....but can we say the computer existed in let's say a slum or other roach motel place.......

I'm sorry but seeing crap like that , kills me......they can afford a pc but we can't afford household hygiene.....gross and disgusting

:mad: :eek:

Papsomax said:
mmmmmmmmmmmm...usually roaches exist in areas of filth, etc.......i'm not going to make a politcally INCORRECT statement....but can we say the computer existed in let's say a slum or other roach motel place.......

I'm sorry but seeing crap like that , kills me......they can afford a pc but we can't afford household hygiene.....gross and disgusting

:mad: :eek:

Heh.. my dad used to install cable... some of the houses he went to... he was amazed they had cable... so nasty... Sorry kids, no eating this week.. we have to have our HBO! :p I pity the roadrunner install techs installing nic cards into people's PC's.

"You could make a sweater form that stuff gez"

The roaches or the tar soaked hair?

LOL j/k ;)

Last edited:
Back