• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 nOOb folder contest!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i got people i know and my nephew whos comp i built, i got 6 comps folding from people and 1 guy who was nice enough from captaincascade forum folding for me.
i will in the future get many more rigs going though.
and im thinking of ways to make team 32 have more folders working.

Ok the contest is over!!! Hope all of you folks will continue folding!

I was too busy the last weekend so sorry I don't know what were the results of the others when blkdiamond hit 15k.

either he lost a bunch of computers or he brought a few rigs over from another team, won the contest and then went back to the other team. oh well.

Well, he said he had the PCs in his school folding for him. Seemed kind of odd to me, because he said that they were only doing 12 hours a day for him. Can't remember attending, visiting, or working for a school that actually take the time to shut everything down at the end of the day.

Hours *do* seem like it could be a place like BestBuy or CircuitCity, where they simply cut power at the end of the day.

Either way, the fact that all those machines have stopped folding completely does look incredibly strange. It's either you being right, and him taking those machines over to some other team, or him having borged without permission, and uninstalled everything as soon as hew hit 15000, before he got caught and reprimanded.

Back