• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Dragon Case - A Thideras Modded 830 Stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow... the case really turned out well. Making me think seriously about seeing what this guy can do with a wolf on a case.

Nice, now all you have to do is cut our nose holes and install a mini smoke machine behind the front door. Ohh wait nvm, you'll have enough smoke in the thing after you super-overclock it. Thats Thid for ya ;)
Hehehe :beer:

I can imagine. The fact that I have 2 monitors hooked up to one computer freaks most people out, I can imagine what a case like will make them think!
You are 100% dead correct. I never knew that many people had never seen dual monitors. They ask about it and I just drag a window over. Most just flip out!

Last two shots look very nice! Are the internals as clean and good looking as the outside? :p

Hows the case workin out for you thiddy? And do youu have some good tweaks for the P5Q Deluxe? I was gonna keep mine stock and CPU at 3.0 GHZ but i think iw an try and see what 3.6 is like. lemme know
Works awesome, lots of people like it up here at school :p

Tips? Well, I pushed my first board and this board to 585 (not a typo) with a 6x multi and full auto settings on everything but memory. The board handles it surprisingly well.

Internal wise, I'm not quite up to par. I've been lazy in re-wiring the whole thing.

*pokes thideras*

Um Ya im sure people at college must really think you are a geek the man when they see your pc hhahahah
People had no idea what to think. Combine that with two monitors (and HOLY CRAP, you can move windows between them?!?!?! :eek:) made for messy head explosions in my room >.<

The paint job looks really nice... but doesn't it bother you that his head is lopsided? :cry:

Sorry, I'm ridiculously anal. It was actually the first thing I noticed. The left side is about a half an inch lower than the right.

I thinks it's just the angle of the picture, or maybe it it's intended. Like the dragon is saying, "Yeah, I'm a dragon, I'm awesome and there is nothing you can do about it except cry." :p

Back