• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Offical SVC Athlon DLT3C 0319 1700 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SAMBAO, wat mobo do you have... I HAVE THE ASUS a7n8x and my motherboardmonitor says 35c for socket and 45C for diode? which one do i go by to keep up with the temperatures?

im running ROCK stable at 2.3ghz 11.5x200 with corsair xms 2700 oclocked to 3200. with 1.75 vcore. Im sure that it could run 2.3 with less voltage but i did the wire volt mod to the board so i can reach 1.85 and can't go anything below 1.75.

I'm cooling with water and I have Abit NF7-S 2.0. for temperature I go by the only temp sensor I have. I'm thinking that your socket maybe the room temperatuer, and the diode is the cpu. Because my room temp is about 30C and my cpu temp is about 44C and I'm running at 2.5Ghz @ 1.9v. Actually my motherboard undervolts by quite a bit. I have it set to 1.9v in the bios but according to mbm5, it's reading 1.81-1.82v, sometimes 1.84v and then sometime 1.87v. Could this be related to my psu? I have an Antec Truepower 430w, and the 12v rail reads 11.86 all the time, could I have gotten a bad antec true? Or is mbm5 just inaccurate? Right now I'm just priming, and still burning this chip in. Hopefully I can try upping the fsb tomorrow morning. Right now it's at 209x12. This chip is doing 200mhz more than my 2100+ at the same voltage, so I'm quite pleased.

Edit: Strange thing with the voltages. I was priming and the voltage got down to 1.79v in mbm5, and so I thought, that's too much of an undervolt. So I rebooted and upped the voltage from 1.9v to 1.93v, and mbm5 showed the voltage to be 1.89v, and I thought that's more like it. But when I tried to run prime95, it froze the computer right away. Weird, because at 1.9v when it was undervolting, prime95 ran for 30 minutes. So I'm thinking is it true what the say about the 1700+ DLT3C not able to except high voltages? Or is this a 1700+ DLT3C and NF7-S 2.0 problem? Anyone have any ideas? Right now I'm back to 1.9v in bios, and gonna run prime95 longer, and see if it'll error after a longer run.

Last edited:
mine isn't running too good i don't think. i can't run higher than about 200x11 before i start gettin errors. i can't raise the voltage up too much because i am runnin a volcano 9 with a 30cfm plain 80mm fan on it till i get a replacement from thermaltake. stupid exploding fan. so we'll see how it goes once i get it back and maybe order the slk-800

my temps at load at 1.6 volts are around 62, so i gotta back it off for a while

wow, 62 celcius for 1.6 volts? thats a little too high to overclock with. I thought mine was high ....i have a slk-800 TT2 fan running max and volt at 1.75 idling around 45-46 diode temp 30 case temp. anybody else getting about the same voltage , cooling and temps?

is it that hot in texas ?? maybe your mobo reads the temp too high ??? at 1.5volts 2ghz ..... 54C is still a bit too high .... well actually mine reads 57C in an airconditioned room .... but i'm using an 8K3A and the temp read is about 15 to 20C too high ...... i know this as i've been able too run up to 2.4ghz on watercooling with temps reading near 70C but everything running rock solid and i touch the copperblock as well as monitor the water temps to make a good estimate of actual temps .... and definitely the mobo temp readings are way off

well mind you that is on a volcano 9 heatsink and a generic 80mm fan. just got a replacement smart fan 2 today, so i'll check how the temps drop. just ran prime though for 16 hours at 200x10. not bad. temp was 54 when i just quit.

even with a volcano 9, i don't think 1.5v is able to drive the temps that high. perhaps at 1.65v or 1.7v.

well right now at 1.6 volts, my temp is 54. i need to get some arctic silver, or maybe add more silicone stuff. but until then, i shouldn't prolly crank it up too much higher

Just want to add that I have my DLTC3C 0319 from SVC at 12X200FSB = 2.4Ghz at 1.775Vcore and my Idle is 44C and FULL LOAD 51C using a Vantec Aeroflow HSF on an Epox 8RDA. This HSF is almost silent and I can't hear it over my other 4 case fans. Excellent cooling for only $30 shipped!!!

I just installed my 0319 DLT3C today and it's acting really wierd compared to my DUT3C (in sig). Every time I upped the vcore past 1.65 and ran prime 95, my system shut down. I'm pretty sure it's the power supply because the +5 rail drops to 4.81, 4.84, or 4.89, and the +12 rail goes way up. I've tried 3 power supplies (all generic) with the same results.

The fastest stable speed I've been able to get is [email protected], but the wierd thing is I could run my DUT3C at [email protected] with the same power supply and it never shut the sytem down, even when I pushed it way past it's limits.

Any suggestions?

Zeke: this is a strange chip, I agree, and I'm not ruling out your psu either. Check out my thread it's shows you what kind of weird(inconsistent) stuff I've been going through. I have an Antec TP 430w, so I try and rule out that as a factor, but my rails according to mbm5 are kind of low but stable. I can't say that your psu isn't at fault, but it would be good to have a quality one to help rule it out.

does your rail ever move around? Mine's pretty much at 11.86 all the time, sometimes up to 11.91 or 11.94, but very rarely. So it's pretty stable, just low. Or could it be that mbm5 just isn't very accurate?

idle i'm lookin at about 41 in a pretty warm house and not too much other cooling goin on in my case. haven't gotten a flow worked out yet since i got the new board in

Back