• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Overclocktagon. Benchmarking Throwdowns!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UCBench will not play nice. managed a 81 previously, best I can get today is 60ish.
Guess I'll go for TPP.

Its extra chilly tonight here, If I have some spare time I might try to bump some scores but probably not.

Ok guys here are the final results and scores, i had a blast benching this old hardware and i think we all learned something during the week.

Well done to Tech Tweaker for winning the OCF Socket 939 Challenge:attn:

I hope to see you all in the next benching team showdown, and not get my arse handed to me in that one :p

COMPETITORS RESULTS
xSuperbgx Did not compete
Ssjwizard 10 POINTS
Keny 12 POINTS
Jaymz9350 4 POINTS (only run 2 benches)
Tech Tweaker 14 POINTS WINNER
llConsolell Died before submitting R.I.P
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CPU
Socket 939 Athlon 64 3200

BENCHES
UCB
WPrime 32
CPUz highest cpu freq validation

Current scores Yellow is the current leader CPU Frequency/CPU-Z: 3135.17MHz LINK(Tech Tweaker) 5 points
CPU Frequency/CPU-Z:3067.61 LINK (ssjwizard)4 points
CPU Frequency/CPU-Z:3056 LINK (keny)3 points
CPU Frequency/CPU-Z:3028.95 LINK (jaymz9350)2 points

32M: 53.049 seconds LINK (Tech Tweaker)5 points
wPrime 32M: 57.109 seconds LINK (ssjwizard)3 points
wPrime 32M 53.594 seconds LINK (keny)4 points
wPrime 32M: 58.968 seconds LINK (jaymz9350)2 points

UCBench 2011: 90.6MPT LINK (Tech Tweaker)4 points
UCBench 2011: 73.1MPT LINK (ssjwizard)3 points
2011: 97.0MPT LINK (keny)5 points

TIME FRAME
Running from the 27th oct - midnight on the 3rd nov

No sub zero cooling or chilled water,background image must be used,which can be found at the bottom of this post, HWbot rules apply:attn:

Edit: just to clarify you don't need a screenshot for you're CPUz highest freq, just the CPUz validation which has the date on it son there's no doubt of the time it was made :thup:

POINTS FOR EACH BENCH
First place 5 points
second place 4 points
Third place 3 points
etc,etc

nice job tech. was fun even though I lacked the time to really get much accomplised. ( by the way kenny I'm sneaking up fast on you in the team ranking)

nice job tech. was fun even though I lacked the time to really get much accomplised. ( by the way kenny I'm sneaking up fast on you in the team ranking)

I've got something in the pipeline to try and keep you at bay lol (nice subs lately)

it amazing what a little LN2 will do lol. though ill be stuck with air/dice til I can. lucky for you I can only get it if I go up to matt's. now I need a gpu pot though so I can play with some DICE, after my experiene with ivy on ln2 id rather just try some DICE and maybe get something done lol.

it amazing what a little LN2 will do lol. though ill be stuck with air/dice til I can. lucky for you I can only get it if I go up to matt's. now I need a gpu pot though so I can play with some DICE, after my experiene with ivy on ln2 id rather just try some DICE and maybe get something done lol.

Take it from my experience...

IVY is a PAIN.

Don't let Ivy's issues turn you away from LN2...

LN2 is TRULY where it's at if you want to go extreme... DICE works... But will only get you so far.

Most platforms don't have the weird "quirks" that Ivy does.

oh that's not what I ment lol. I had a blast on my 655k, not so much on the 8-10 hours wasted on ivy. I don't have a dewar so at home I'm stuck with dice and since the temps should be warm enough I should be able to get some 3d done though not as good of scores if I would have got it up and running on ln2. eventually I may have to try again as I need to truely brutalize the 580 classy I bought.

Ahh... I get what you're sayin'...

Awesome work BTW Guys...

I'm slowly workin' on updating the first post of the thread...

Reformating and Makin' things perty and such. :D

You're lucky jay, I have a dewar and I can't get nobody to fill it for me :cry: ..... Well I can, but its so expensive its not justifiable (over $200 for 25ltrs) and the depots within driving distance of my home won't let me fill up and drive home with it. So just like you I'm stuck with dice for now, which is frustrating to say the least

Updated First Post...

Hows it look?

Looks good

You're lucky jay, I have a dewar and I can't get nobody to fill it for me :cry: ..... Well I can, but its so expensive its not justifiable (over $200 for 25ltrs) and the depots within driving distance of my home won't let me fill up and drive home with it. So just like you I'm stuck with dice for now, which is frustrating to say the least

I may have some of the same troubles here. I know Janus could get a good price here for it they wouldn't let him haul it in his car, though I'm not sure if I could get away with it in my SUV as it would sit flat and could be secured but it would still be in the passenger compartment.

Back