• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Overclocktagon. Benchmarking Throwdowns!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's it. Nothing ultra secret about it. I would like to see what else there is to be done

Edited

Last edited:
Is that your everyday OS BTW?
Hell no ! Lol. I don't have a desktop pc as such, just a load of benching stuff and a laptop to browse and do daily tasks with, I reinstalled this os 3 times over the last week, which is a royal pain with a stock 3200's speed.

When you click on the "Processes" tab in Task Manager... With the "Show for all users" option checked... How many processes are running there?

You running SP1 or SP2?

If you ever wanna work on trimming it down... I'll be glad to help you.

My benching OS is right around 12-15 processes depending on if I have networking enabled or not.

Seebs and I spent an entire evening one night working on what we could trim out and what had to stay.

If you ever wanna work on trimming it down... I'll be glad to help you.

My benching OS is right around 12-15 processes depending on if I have networking enabled or not.

Seebs and I spent an entire evening one night working on what we could trim out and what had to stay.

Awesome.......:thup:

Oh they're rolling. Gunning for UCBench first.
Not sure the chip is still 100% alive anymore though.

Back