• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermalright IFX-14: THE BEAST IS HERE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that hardocp preview kinda sucked .. all they did was compare it to the stock intel cooler ? i mean of course it was gonna beat it .. i wanna see some reviews of it up against the ultra extreme . and tt120

i wanna see anandtech do a review of this and compare it to the ultra extreme

now put that on your vertical mobo and it will snap in 1 second...

Seems like a good cooler, apply 3 fans and the tuniq (might) be/is history.
How heavy is this monster?

so build a support for it. I'm thinking two different sized PVC pipes, one inside the other, using a pipe clamp to keep the thing sized appropriatly

madhatR said:
that hardocp preview kinda sucked .. all they did was compare it to the stock intel cooler ? i mean of course it was gonna beat it .. i wanna see some reviews of it up against the ultra extreme . and tt120

QFT, I want to see the same comparison aswell. I plan on upgrading to a DS3 board, E4300 and a pair of Gskill HZ's with the thought of pushing them as far as they can go. I wouldn't mind splashing out the $78 for this beast, but as long as it beat the afore mentioned heatsinks....

Back