• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is why people buy from Cathar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very interesting I never new the only guarenteed their goop for 30 mounts...

Overbrazil dude your english is pretty darn good. How long have you been taking it?

Sneakytermite said:
Hey nikhsub1, is that T-Line coming directly from the radiator? Nice looking block man.
Yes. One rad has 3 barbs. The "T' line barb is mounted in the right side of the right tank (if you were looking at the rad standing up). I have my rads on there sides so the T barb ends up facing upwards.

Big_Baller said:

Overbrazil dude your english is pretty darn good. How long have you been taking it?

Actually it turns out that it's just 15 times - I had thought that it was more - or perhaps I read an older document. Here's the technical data on it:

ftp://download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/datashts/29864311.pdf

Page 41, Section 3.2

3.2 Processor Insertion Specifications

The Pentium 4 processor on 0.13 micron process can be inserted and removed 15 times from a
mPGA478B socket meeting the Intel ® Pentium ® 4 Processor 478-Pin Socket (mPGA478B) Socket
Design Guidelines document.

Section 3.2 is part of Section 3 where the mechanical loading specifications for the P4 CPU is discussed.

It turns out that if you remount a P4 CPU many times that there may be a good case for removing the IHS.

Big_Baller said:

Thank you Baller, i am improving with yours. Just reading the forums...:D

Back