• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two user accounts with one user!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

For some reason I have 2 user accounts and both have different things in them. What could be in one users documents won't be in the other users documents. How do I make it so there is only one user with all the documents, pictures. etc. on the pc? I have no idea why this happened but there has to be a fix other than wiping the drive and reinstalling. Please help!

copy the contents of the other user's documents/etc directories into the more current one then delete the old profile?

It wouldn't let me, so I got mad and wiped my drive and reinstalled because I think it had to do with how I created my MS account before.

It wouldn't let me, so I got mad and wiped my drive and reinstalled because I think it had to do with how I created my MS account before.
This was a very simple issue to resolve. Setting permissions on the folders and then copying would have worked.

Back