• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

venys amd fx is it recommended?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I think I looked at the AM3 revision, I don't know if it says either way on the product page

Suggestion, post your budget and what you are planning to do with it? Do you need a copy of windows, are you planning on overclocking it? There are plenty of people here willing to help you put together a decent pc for you.

my budget is 200 to 600 pounds yes would prefer overclocking the main targets in the rigwould be multimedia reasons gaming music mainly edit:and i dont need to worry about windows i can get 7 ultimate installed off a friend

scotland is in the uk lol and online stores ebay and stuff like that im up for spending about 600 pounds watch is 900 in us dollars thanks for your time and help

scotland is in the uk
a big LOL. had no idea, geography isn't my strongest point
----------------
found an online store ebuyer.com for scotland. making your list now. Is it ok with intel, or do you prefer AMD?
are you going to proffesionally edit movies and sound or just for fun? Do you need monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc?

Last edited:
Back