• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiting Racers Sign In Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man, it looks like we've lost someone or there's been some tough to crunch wu's served up today.

i keep getting project# 11292 and 11293 and they are just killing any chance at points.

Well adak, Whaler manage to get the CC announced on Linus Tech_Tips Live stream last night.

http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/393211610 (At 21:34)

Still waiting for the youtube archive to appear but.... between the live stream and soon the archive, I think we might get an additional person or 2 coming.

Man, it looks like we've lost someone or there's been some tough to crunch wu's served up today.

Sagar has stopped folding. Nobody knows why. He hasn't answered pm's, or posted anything. Maybe he's ill, we just don't know.

@caddi daddi
It's a temporary bump in the road - a big bump to be sure, but they know how to fix it, and are working on it.

Until Tuesday, I hope you'll race on. After that, see how it looks.

One thing about FAH is, it's a very long term project. Except for these relatively short races we have, you have to set it up so you're comfortable with it. Otherwise you burn out.

@warmon6
Way to go, Whaler!

:welcome: Jm4steam! Glad to have you with us. Any questions, feel free to start a thread make a post in the Race Updates and musings thread.

I'm sure it will!

Is he folding under the Pit_Crew folding name?

So today Avista power shows up saying that they have to change a transformer that powers my building, and only my building, and power will be out for at least 2 hours. I almost wanted to tell them :temper: "You can't cause I'm throwing monkey poo!" :temper: But fortunantly I came to my senses before that happened. :cool:

Edit: Just noticed that I broke 20 Million points this/last week! Woot!

Well done, Tazman! :soda: :cheers: :soda:

That's high quality restraint, too! :p

Back