• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiting Racers Sign In Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great! I just added your name. Hope your feeling better, soon.

Checking in late, sorry. :rolleyes: Snuck up on me this year. Anything special to add our PPD? Already folding for T32 but I know we had to change something last year. :confused:
I know I probably missed the info in my first search so be easy on me.

No changes needed this year - for the very first time! Do you have a passkey? If you don't you will WANT one - it's good for 4-5X as many points. Let me know if you don't have one.

Just Fold! Fold!! Fold!!!

We are in first place atm, but EVGA is breathing down our necks. Vietnam Global is not close enough to be a threat right now, but maybe later.

Very glad to have you with us!

Just don't mess up that BEAUTIFUL pimp hat from [H]! :D

I'm not much for most cartoons, but that one was good.

eF_godlike from the PCPitstop pit crew.

I made an OCF account with the username I use on OCN though. :p

eF_godlike from the PCPitstop pit crew.

I made an OCF account with the username I use on OCN though. :p

Ok, thanks for the heads up, and helping us in the race, Mike-IRL. So your folding handle for the race is eF_godlike?

It is amazing to me the difference in point scoring compared to when I folded for TechIMO with P3s and P4s. It took me 385 WUs to score about 78000 points. Now I have scored 86000 points with only 37 WUs. Talk about doing it the hard way... Lol

When I began folding, I folded under another handle. I went back into my first folding handle, and averaged points earned with number of completed work units. Didn't count the wu's that were bad at all.

My average score was 1.4 points per work unit.

In first place, so far. Several thousands of wu's folded.

Check out the Race Update and musings thread .

1qNvW5V.jpeg

Small farm a buddy threw together for yall. Everything w/a white sticker is folding.
5x3770
2x2700k
1x2600

Back