• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visiting Racers Sign In Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yupyup here I am from the benching team!
Not a ton of stuff, but something.
Main rig FAH is saying 53k-54k ppd, other rig FAH is still trying to figure out what's going on, it's at 24k and climbing by the second.
Might throw a third rig together if I can find space.
Could actually put a fourth together now that I think about it, it'd be down to Deneb+DDR2 level at that point though.

Looks like the Pit_Crew is doing alright, but our big guns have yet to join I think.

Well, If you have to twist an arm or start pulling on some ears, you might want to do it. :p

JK. Cant force someone to join. Although you could do the puppy dog pout (or face, eyes). That might get them to come.

puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

No worries.....the points will come. Overall points...we have our 1,2,3,4,6,8 and 23 producers. For PPD, we have our 1,2,4,5,6,9 and 12 producers. We will put up some good numbers in the challenge.....:D

Eroc, Whaler_99, and the cutest Spaniel puppy dog pic I've ever seen:

:welcome:

And thanks a lot!

Looks like ~80kppd for me first round. My 3770k caught a WU worth 8kppd. Ew.

Better luck next time!

Last edited:
You're in there - your reputation has proceeded you! :welcome:

Bigchrome also joined the effort for the Pit_Crew....:) We cracked the leaderboard and are ramping up to full power...woohooo.....:thup:

Bigchrome also joined the effort for the Pit_Crew....:) We cracked the leaderboard and are ramping up to full power...woohooo.....:thup:

Congrats! That's not an easy leaderboard to crack. :thup:

A little ironic - I'm on your leaderboard, and you're on mine. :p

I'll add Bigchrome to the Pit_Crew. Thanks a bunch, Bigchrome!

I did not know that folding loads so light, I'm at 4.7 with my 6300, it's only making 49c.
is it worth it to shut it down and clock it to 4.9?
will folding pick right back up where it was or will it have to download another work unit?
yea, I'm a newbie at folding.
yes folding is set to full and is showing to be using both gpus also.

Last edited:
I'm with C_D on this one I'm at 100% on all eight cores but the temps are at least 5° lower compared to prime95

I did not know that folding loads so light, I'm at 4.7 with my 6300, it's only making 49c.
is it worth it to shut it down and clock it to 4.9?
will folding pick right back up where it was or will it have to download another work unit?
yea, I'm a newbie at folding.
yes folding is set to full and is showing to be using both gpus also.

Stay at 4.7. You won't gain enough to worry about by moving it up to 4.9. Some work units are less intensive than others. You don't want to risk mangling work units - there's not enough race time to make up for that loss.

These cores were never designed to be benchmarks, although they do a pretty good job. They solve a specific physics problem, in teeny tiny steps.

Well....we are off to a good start. In first place after 3 hours but this is a marathon not a sprint....fold on everybody!!!!

so i should fireup a third machine instead?
that would give me ,
[email protected] with 1 gpu
[email protected] with 2 gpus
[email protected] with 1 gpu.

got the 965 online but it' drew a wu worth a whopping 925 points, but that just might be the way it goes.

and thanks adak, that was the exact advice i needed.

found another thing to learn,
if you have the system set to turn off the monitor, when the monitor turns off it looks like the gpu is unavailable for folding.

Last edited:
Back