• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

well she's here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TASOS said:

Congrats !!!!!

Excellent job......and luck with your chip
I'll wait and see what it will do with the Vapo
well, i made my decision, i will put this chip with the p4t533 mobo with the 256 4200 rimm on tuesday when i get it. i should have better mem bandwidth then i have now with this board, but i will still have 2 killer krunchers.:D

grrr and you know i am all mad, now i am gonan retire cause i am seem to be the only *** not to get 3ghz out of thier chip. sorry guys this last chip if it dont do it then i am gonna retire from ocing for a while.

pacino said:

JD, just bought Antec TruPower 550 PSU and...... can't even reach 180fsb! LOL! .. the 5v line is @ 4.9v and I think it's the problem .. put my older PSU and she's back @ 187fsb .. grrrr
damn, thats chitty.:( the system im on right now only had a 330 watt enermax. of course i modded it for peak performance.:D

WWWAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! You made it bro. Does 3 gig+ feel good or what?

jdmcnudgent said:
1.71 volts and 180 fsb for now is all the higher i wanna go. but we will see.:D
ah man... I'am green with envy!!! that is so sweet. another 3ghz on air with the 2.26b this is really making me want the B flavor... Great job JD u earned it. have fun with ur new power. I will be there someday;)

NO1 said:

ah man... I'am green with envy!!! that is so sweet. another 3ghz on air with the 2.26b this is really making me want the B flavor... Great job JD u earned it. have fun with ur new power. I will be there someday;)
thanks, ill bet with your current setup you could get it too with a new chip.:D

Back