• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

well she's here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
VERY nice OC ( and nice chip) ; CONGRAT'S :clap: I too am a little jealous cause I have'nt hit 3K (YET) . But WORKING ON IT :cool: . Again .... Congrat's . :beer:

stereo555 said:
VERY nice OC ( and nice chip) ; CONGRAT'S :clap: I too am a little jealous cause I have'nt hit 3K (YET) . But WORKING ON IT :cool: . Again .... Congrat's . :beer:
what do you mean working on it, it took me like 15 minutes. i booted to 155 right outta the gate.:D and it was over from there.:cool: thanks too.:p

Hey jdmcnudgent , well "working on it " meant ...... my factory cooler was still installed (installing AX-478 as we speak) and still "playing" with some bios settings to try and get 3K out my chip. I did hit 2898 out of the gate with the chip (with stock cooler) , but have yet been able to get 3K out of it . So..... "still working on it" (heh-heh) ;) .

stereo555 said:
Hey jdmcnudgent , well "working on it " meant ...... my factory cooler was still installed (installing AX-478 as we speak) and still "playing" with some bios settings to try and get 3K out my chip. I did hit 2898 out of the gate with the chip (with stock cooler) , but have yet been able to get 3K out of it . So..... "still working on it" (heh-heh) ;) .
kool, let me know about the new temps with the cooler, because i might have to replace my 1.6a with a new 1.8a and i will need better cooling than the sunflower that i got.:D

It's tuesday when are you going to put it in your vapo?

Edit: Now I see that you are waiting for your new mobo and ram.

so you finally got it, i remember you've always been saying that you can't wait to get it, and now you finally got it. Congrats. I also want it, but i've spent too much money on my current rig. I just sold some of my non-computer stuff on ebay and have about $400. I might get a p4t533, and sell my cpu and then get a 2.26b. However, 256MB of ram wont cut it, so i'll wait for samsung to come out with their 512MB pc4200 chip. Hopefully they overclock better since it's a 32bit chip now and you only need 1. We'll see. Plus i wanna get it in raid so i can stripe for better performance.

CONGRATS ON THE OC.

Big Nuttz said:
He pulled it out untill today when the P4T533 and 4200 RIMMs gets delivered.:D
O good, i thought it was gone. it would have been such a waste. Lets see how the new rimms do.:D

jdmcnudgent said:
i will, but i have to put silicone on the bottom of the mobo, - heating element,:D and find xp cd.:cool:

don't you hate the software scramble? i have a habit of never putting anything away so i'm on my hands and knees sorting through dozens of unmarked cds.....yikes!:D

Back