• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Mouse do you use for Gaming Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What mouse do you use for gaming

• Logitech MX500 or MX510

Votes: 235 32.2%
  • Microsoft Optical tilting mouse

Votes: 69 9.5%
  • Wireless Logitech MX1000 or MX700

Votes: 186 25.5%
  • Wireless Microsoft Optical mouse

Votes: 46 6.3%
  • Razor Boomslang

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Razor Viper

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • Logitech Rollerball

• Microsoft Rollerball

• Plain Jane No Name Optical mouse (Corded or Wireless)

Votes: 90 12.3%
  • Plane Jane No Name Standard BALL Mouse.

Votes: 17 2.3%
  • Trackball of somesort.

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
I've been using my MX1000 since about the release date. I absolutely love it. What a fantastic device! Quick, precise, and it just looks so secksi! Huge battery life and quick recharging, too. It has more buttons for various applications than anything, and they can all be customized.

I pwn all teh n00bs wit my mx518. And yes, I fourth it. This thread is more stale than yesterdays cornflakes.

Blazin Trav said:
None of you can say anything until you've tried a Razer Viper, Boomslag, and in Novemeber the Diamondback.

kk, send me them and i test them out, until then i'm 100% satisfied with my MX500.

I use the MX518 but its not up there

I love the mouse, but i need a better mouse pad - i currently have an airburshed one i got at a bar mitzvah a few years ago lol

its kinda like sticky like the mouse doesnt move so smoothly on it unless you apply almost no pressure

haha, I sorry for the sticky pad mate. I've been using the Exactmat from Razer for a year now. I love how the aluminum stays cool for my sweaty hands!!

MX518 here, but i checked "500 or 510", hope that'll fly. I set the DPI to 1600 and put the sensitivity level in games really low and it makes it very acurate. a lot to work with too.

Was using my Logitech BD58, until my cat ate it.

cat-mouse.jpg

But seriously - still using the BD58.

Susquehannock said:
Used a Razer Boomslang 2000 until it got soda-pop spilled on it.
Now the Logitech BD58 takes it's place.
Sure miss the separate 'x' and 'y' axis adjustments of the Boomslang. :(

i use a microsoft optical mouse wired :) used a wireless microsfot set (mouse and keyboard) for a year and finnaly dcided that they suck

I still use a Razer Boomslang 2000. I got a early version (267th one made) and its got good rollers. That was a problem with them and is what made alot of people stop useing them. I dont like the fact that razer wouldnt replace them but whatever. Its hard for me to use anything else. Ive tried. Used friends and even bought a few. The razer just has a good feel and you dont have to move it but a inch side to side to move the cusor across the screen. And then the on the fly dpi adjustment is awsome. They came out with it first. I can go from super fast turning to pixel pin point aiming in a second.

I will get a new one soon and I want to try the newer razer or the g5/g7. But I'll still use this as a backup or on one of my other machines.

Back