• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the two I have just has a broken wire, not a tough fix I don't think :D

I don't have a ROG board to test it with, hence not wanting to talk money till it's in your hands.
I'll see if I can get it all fixed up tonight, further updates as events warrant.

I've got new tips coming in for my Westone UM1's. Following that, saturday I'll be taking delivery of a used Audio GD C-2 to replace my Audio GD C-2C so I can utilize ACSS. :D

Ok, here's what's come in in the last coupla days, for me...

Thanks for a great deal for my benching station build from OklahomaWolf!
014.jpg

016.jpg

Motherboard for my S775 benches, I hope. Not exactly a REX, but I'm hoping it'll be a decent bencher for 775. Big thanks to Supertrucker!
012.jpg

Bobby sent me these:
017.jpg

TR XP120 and E8400
019.jpg

And this - finally *hopefully* get my computer running again at my home-away-from-home so I can stop surfing the forums on my cell phone when off work....
020.jpg

021.jpg

And finally.... hmmm.... what could this thing be?????
004.jpg

I wonder...... :D
026.jpg

Still waiting on pots and such from benny... oughtta be here soon. Maybe tomorrow?

And finally, a few non-computer-related toys showed up in the last week or so... New radiator, electric fan upgrade and wiring harness from Black Bear Performance for my Tahoe.
030.jpg

And from my friends at Rock River Arms, Vortex optics, Magpul and Yankee Hill:
010.jpg

That radiator is appropriately sized for a benching water cooling setup.

The cat would like to know what that is, too.

Just received a P55 UD3, step one to going cold as I now have a spare board in case of disaster. Now to see if it of my P55 FTW clocks better and get one board ready for coldness.

Man... I am freakin' droolin' over some of the new toys ya'll are getting.

Took everything I had not to put one of the 7970's on a credit card... But I finally made myself wait for an aftermarket design such as the Lightning or the Matrix.

I've gotten a bunch of stuff in in the last few weeks that I haven't had time to photograph and post about, maybe I'll find time to do that this weekend.

LOTS of old GPU's that'll be worth some points... but nothing really cool.

Working on some cool stuff though! Couple weeks I'll have my X58 setup up and running thanks to Hardass and his patience.

Then I'm gonna get caught up on benching all this gear... Move some of it out, and look at a 2011 setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back