• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped design this case. Can't say anymore about it because I'm under NDA, but it's nice to see pics of it in the wild. ;)

I rather helped design the more functional aspects of it. Just be aware it's a water cooling MONSTROSITY.
Id like to hear more about the development of this case... When does the NDA lift for it?

NZXT Switch 810 preview shot.

View attachment 103706

Id like to hear more about the development of this case... When does the NDA lift for it?

It was supposed to be the 10th, but that has since been changed. If you guys like I can take pictures and post up some information as soon as the NDA lifts. My pc is currently sitting in one but I can't say anything more.

TBH not sure I should have even said this much. :D

I'm interested in the development as well! I always like getting the inside scoop :D

I'm interested in the development as well! I always like getting the inside scoop :D

I'll make sure it's cool with the NZXT reps when it gets released from NDA.

Are there more photos from the same source? If so, y'all should look at it. I think you'll find that what it offers is exactly what this community needs.

We should have a review up upon NDA release...I was curious at the dev side of things. ;)

Are you saying another reviewer already has one for review? If not, I can write something up. Although my sample is inferior to release samples.

It's just a small exterior preview shot, less telling than pics already out anyway, such as this. The case is supposed to be at their CES booth for the world to see, so hopefully we'll get more pics from our guys at CES.

It's just a small exterior preview shot, less telling than pics already out anyway, such as this. The case is supposed to be at their CES booth for the world to see, so hopefully we'll get more pics from our guys at CES.

Cool, guys peep those pics. It tells a lot. Case is awesome!

Do it to it, lars.

you are the man for quoting Heavy Weights. Mad props to you, Ed.

My Rampage Extreme (775) and E8400 got delivered a couple days ago. I cleaned it off a bit yesterday with some rubbing alcohol but haven't even had a chance to put it on my benching station as I've been too busy at nights. If anything it will get used a little bit this weekend.

-- side note, any tips for using the tweak-it stuff w/o having a screen accessory (LCD Poster) the seller didn't seem to have included it, and the one that I got with my Rampage Formula didn't work?

Last edited:
-- side note, any tips for using the tweak-it stuff w/o having a screen accessory (LCD Poster) the seller didn't seem to have included it, and the one that I got with my Rampage Formula didn't work?

I think you'd need the LCD Poster to be able to tell where you are on the tweak-it stuff. I know you can adjust a lot of things with the "+" and "-" buttons on the board, but you need the LCD to see which setting you're currently at.

Do not fearl; you can purchase the thing straight from ASUS if you'd like:

http://us.estore.asus.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2103

I think you'd need the LCD Poster to be able to tell where you are on the tweak-it stuff. I know you can adjust a lot of things with the "+" and "-" buttons on the board, but you need the LCD to see which setting you're currently at.

Do not fearl; you can purchase the thing straight from ASUS if you'd like:

http://us.estore.asus.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2103

That's what I figured. Unfortunately it is out of stock and lovely Asus has 'notifications disabled'. I wonder if they will ever be back in stock.:confused:

I have one, need to resurrect it though.

Gimmie a day or three and I'll send it your way. If it works, you can pay me then :D

I have one, need to resurrect it though.

Gimmie a day or three and I'll send it your way. If it works, you can pay me then :D

I had the LCD Poster along with every accessory that came with the REX still unopened in their little bags, but that box went to David a couple weeks ago.

you are the man for quoting Heavy Weights. Mad props to you, Ed.

My Rampage Extreme (775) and E8400 got delivered a couple days ago. I cleaned it off a bit yesterday with some rubbing alcohol but haven't even had a chance to put it on my benching station as I've been too busy at nights. If anything it will get used a little bit this weekend.

My tip: USE IT! I got to 255 bclk on my R2E+920 with TweakIt. Great stuff. :thup:

Thanks, Ed. I have one that came with my Formula that I would be happy to send to you to see if you can get working as well (and if you can I'd be happy to trade or whatever works best for you)

I always forget about Ebay, lol. If Bobnova isn't able to bring it back to life I'll grab one from there :)

Let me know if you can't find an LCD Poster Janus...

I've got the one Sebas sent me... I can drop it in the mail Saturday if you haven't located one by then. :)

-David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back