• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k. i'll sift thru the forums n find a link for my proc/board/coolers section.

i really dont wanna be at work, i wanna be building this rig ffs *shakes fist wildly at the Man*

Last edited:
They came on my 2x2GB kit as well. So, I guess they come on the GTX and the 1600 6-6-6-20 stuff :shrug:

If you seriously want some of these heatsinks, I'll trade you four of these for four of the shorter type. I have 5 of these sticks, so I'll have one tall heatsink left for punishing a stick with volts if I feel like it :D

Weird... I thought those heatsinks only came on the GTX stuff...

I want some of those heatsinks... Just cause they look cool.

They came on my 2x2GB kit as well. So, I guess they come on the GTX and the 1600 6-6-6-20 stuff :shrug:

If you seriously want some of these heatsinks, I'll trade you four of these for four of the shorter type. I have 5 of these sticks, so I'll have one tall heatsink left for punishing a stick with volts if I feel like it :D

BOOM! Problem solved. :D

I am now the proud owner of a KPC F1 Gemini thanks to Devil_Dog - thanks Mike!

and 3 more 4g tubes of MX-2 came in today. Guess which I am more excited for? :p

LHhP4l.jpg

In the background is my new(ish) HP ZR24w [next to my Dell 2407].

Picture was taken with my [about a month old] Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back