• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no one minds that I'm double posting this (because TOO BAD), but I got the server in its home:

g34_installed_1.JPG

g34_installed_2.JPG

They came on my 2x2GB kit as well. So, I guess they come on the GTX and the 1600 6-6-6-20 stuff :shrug:

If you seriously want some of these heatsinks, I'll trade you four of these for four of the shorter type. I have 5 of these sticks, so I'll have one tall heatsink left for punishing a stick with volts if I feel like it :D

HECK YEAH!!! :)

DIBS!

PM incoming....

EDIT: On another note... It's awesome to see this thread has become so popular! I didn't know if it'd flop or take off... It's pretty sweet bein' able to check out everybody elses hardware pronz!

I love the server stuff! I also love seeing it hit the HWB front page as one of the top20 scores submitted in the last 24h :rock:

I love the server stuff! I also love seeing it hit the HWB front page as one of the top20 scores submitted in the last 24h :rock:
Yeah, this thing is crazy fast. If I had the ability to overclock it, I wouldn't hesitate. I got you guys a ton of points running it stock.

Yeah, this thing is crazy fast. If I had the ability to overclock it, I wouldn't hesitate. I got you guys a ton of points running it stock.

It's greatly appreciated.
Solidified us in 11th spot actually, it was quite well timed!

Actually you won a microcontest for a BobnovaBuilt fan controller, check out the #12 in the world thread :D

Technically the contest ended at midnight last night, but if you want it, it's yours!

Sounds like you needa benchin' drive :)
Now that I think about it, I basically do. I used a 100gb Maxtor drive and it currently has 2k8 on it. Are there any other benchmarks I could run easily? We should probably take this to PM.

I SWEAR IM NOT ADDICTED
(not including 4x2gb dom's in daily rig and 3x2gb of patriot viper II on the way >____>)

P1013967.jpg

I SWEAR IM NOT ADDICTED
(not including 4x2gb dom's in daily rig and 3x2gb of patriot viper II on the way >____>)

I have the same but from random kits I have biggest luck to PSC. Already 6x AData/PSC , 4x Dominators/PSC , 2x GSkills/PSC, 3x OCZ/Qimonda, 2xAData/BBSE, 2x Corsair/Micron and lately sold 4xGSkills/Hynix, 2xAdata/PSC ... looking for some high clocking and cheap Hynix now.

I can't see clock on these Ballistix ... did you try how are they clocking ? 2133/2400, voltage ?

I don't think that we will see DDR4 anytime soon as most new platforms are being delayed and Intel is not in a hurry with lack of pressure from AMD ( or anyone else ) side.

Ballistix are pretty much 4gb Hypers from what they can do on SB-e
I've got them to run 7-8-7@ 2000mhz or 8-9-8@ 2133 w/ 1.65v. Haven't really tried much more volts though
As far as raw mhz they aren't the best at it, mine topped out around 2400 with some terrible timings.

Rawr, mah digikey order got here :D , bunch of caps for to fix the lcd thats been sitting in the corner of my room for the last two years (one year disassembled in pieces waiting for me stop being lazy and order caps). An arduino uno and and a bread board.

arduino_caps.jpg

edit: Herp derp, forgot to put the pic in, I AM AMAZING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back