• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what temps should i expect from my CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Who knows.. too many variables to even venture a guess close enough.

Perhaps 70C? No clue... it really is impossible to tell due to the slew of variables involved.

these are screen shots of my current cpu temps are they ok highest recorded temp at idle was 40c current info.JPG current info 2.JPG current info 3.JPG

Highest recorded temp was 49C. Yes, it's fine. These are good to over 70C... :]

Idle temps are largely irrelevant due to the inaccuracy of sensors at idle (get more accurate closer to tjmax).

Last edited:
Highest recorded temp was 49C. Yes, it's fine. These are good to over 70C... :]

Idle teams are largely irrelevant due to the in accuracy of sensors at idle (get more accurate closer to tjmax).

thanks my friend in the morning im gonna run up to the computer repair shop and pick up some new fans for the case as the fans in here are several years old

If they are working and quiet, why bother? Temps are good... save your money for something worthwhile... perhaps to update your aged platform. :)

If they are working and quiet, why bother? Temps are good... save your money for something worthwhile... perhaps to update your aged platform. :)

the fans are clogged with dust i blew out what i could but i just feel that at 6$ a piece why not replace them plus one fan is busted anyway gaming wise my current system plays all my games maxed out even battlefield 1

Back