• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which case you like?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buffer

the black chieftec matrix looks real nice, and I guess it's the best among them all.

I would purchase number one if i had to choose. Its a very unique case IMO, plus has tons of potential (in terms of modding). The new chieftec cases are very similar to the one i have now, in terms of the front plate( not that its a bad thing, but if i were purchasing a new case, i would want one with a different look)

I would purchase number one if i had to choose. Its a very unique case IMO, plus has tons of potential (in terms of modding). The new chieftec cases are very similar to the one i have now, in terms of the front plate( not that its a bad thing, but if i were purchasing a new case, i would want one with a different look)
Go with #1
Whoops. I apologize for the double post

Last edited:
I'd have to say that that first case (#1) caught my attention. That would be so cool to have a server case like that.

It is very funny you have case # 1 in the mix. I am going to get case # 1 and look at neweeg they have it for $59 with the Codegen 350W psu right now.
Here

Everyone tells me that it is a not so good psu, but I looked at the volts and amps. Unless they are lying about the sticker on the side of the psu it should be good.

I have no info on the duty cycle of the psu but it still should be ok if it is even 80% duty.

later...

Thanx for the input. The 3,4,5 are so common now. Everyone has them. Ill look more into #1. Its very unique.

Back