• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Liquid AIO or Custom cooler for Ryzen 2700X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hilarious

Registered
So, I am doing a DIY open air case build and would like to mate the Ryzen 2700X with an adequate liquid cooler as I live in Queensland Australia and it gets pretty warm/hot here with ambient temperatures 26 - 30 in the house even with a/c on (crap a/c as I am renting at the moment).

I would prefer 3x140mm Fans and ~140mm wide Radiator as this would fit nicely in my proposed case design.

I don’t want to go overboard with an OTT custom loop, reservoir etc. A simple Pump/Rad/PWM Fan combo is what I am after.

Any suggestions, Ideas?

You don't need 140 mm fans to cool that CPU and there isn't much selection in that size TBH but there are a lot of 360 coolers, I'm using the Enermax Liqutech II on my Threadripper and it's a very capable AIO. Some of it comes down to looks tood so maybe narrow it down a bit.

Back