• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which TCCD is the best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Our? That your site? =)

Thanks for the link, by the way.

g0dM@n said:
I may give it 2.9vdimm and push more. I'm still thinking about it.

See... I primed95ed for like 10+ hours at 250.6fsb, but the other day my system crashed when I was playing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero for about an hour.

I can't keep my system stable above 244 no matter what I do.... good luck with the increased voltage......

Stop copying me with the dual nf7 sig!!!

I sold the other one :( I miss it already, man. I'm so serious. I'm crazy to get A64, but I just don't wanna get rid of the NF7. It really has treated me so well.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I like that motto.

g0dM@n said:
Stop copying me with the dual nf7 sig!!!

I sold the other one :( I miss it already, man. I'm so serious. I'm crazy to get A64, but I just don't wanna get rid of the NF7. It really has treated me so well.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I like that motto.

Take my word on this...I went from a NF7-S rev 2.0 and 2500 barton to the A64 system...You wont miss the NF7 for long...matter of fact after a while you will cringe at having to even think about going back to the NF7...

A better motto is...if it an't broke...break it so you have a reason to upgrade ;)...

Damn... that's NOT what I want to hear!! I'm trying to save money, hehe. In all honesty, though... my computer loads up COMPLETELY within 20-25 seconds TOPS. I have the 74gb Raptor, and a 6800 Ultra. When I browse or open up any programs my computer is SO FAST. I swear... even Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is flawless at 100fps with all settings up at 1152x864.

The ONLY reason why I would use A64 is to get better performance on HL2 or CS:Source. Thing is... I like CZ more than CS:S... only b/c I have to get used to the different recoil and *****.

I would buy an A64 winnie in a heartbeat... it's just that this Nf7 should stick with me forever b/c it was so freakin GOOD to me. You know what I mean? It's like... you have a girlfriend that treats you like gold for a year or so... you find another girl that treats you like platinum... what do you do? (I know objects and humans are totally different things, but I'm sure you get the drift).

When money is not an object I wouldn't talk...

Back