• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Who would help me from the start with overclocking my FX 8350.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Going out for a couple hours Oldie. Will be back

goodday johan

did only lower NB freq but 2e run 3Dmark wouldnt even start

i mean you have a first run that test Vcard and second run Cpu

new settings for next try

Attachments

• nextrty.jpg
    nextrty.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 199
Its all part of benchmarking. You've gotta find what will run for each program.

For 3DMark05, you're going to want the GPU OC'd for the best score.

It'd be easier to just start a thread in the benching team section, so the guys that specialize in that can help you.

I'm going to be gone Saturday and Sunday, but you can PM me until then :thup:

I'm using my telepathic overclocking powers to read your mind and answer your questions :D

Hover over the bottom-left corner of your post, you can add your profile in a picture down there.

I'm not sure where the 271 global points are coming from, when I look at all your submissions it doesn't total that high. Besides HWBot not adding right, those submissions look awesome :)

Hover over the bottom-left corner of your post, you can add your profile in a picture down there.

I'm not sure where the 271 global points are coming from, when I look at all your submissions it doesn't total that high. Besides HWBot not adding right, those submissions look awesome :)

In the beginning i thought when i did a new test i need delete the old test, thats the reason not everything is complete i thinK :p

But it was fun :)

oldie

If you click on one of your submissions, you can click "recalculate my rankings" on the right side. Give that a shot.

They've been doing some "upgrades" and site-wide recalculating, so it might be something with that messing with it.

You went by the sticky for joining the benching team, right? When you finish all it says, you can be an "official" member of the benching team :)

They've been doing some "upgrades" and site-wide recalculating, so it might be something with that messing with it.

You went by the sticky for joining the benching team, right? When you finish all it says, you can be an "official" member of the benching team :)

I did Pm one of the teamleaders and all of the subsmission where right in order of one. And i did fix that one , now waiting for the membership:grouphug:

Im just quit smoking and would save that money for a new Videocard :p, Rgone where right the last time ;)
Im going for the 7950 i guess

Love you all guys:blah:

Oldie

Awesome dude!

pic.jpg

Click there and put your HWBot profile on your OCF profile :)

NB on vishera does nothing, yet too see someone show any improvement from increasing it, it doesnt work the same as the FX chips. NB does affect video, seems to have no bearing on teh cPU. I can run prime95 with my NB at 2400 with no issues, but it causes video issues. FLasplayer glitches on one boot fine on next, some graphics have display issues, some seem to loose sync, even FSX seems fine thats with CPU NB at 1.3V. Only way to get rid of issue is to keep NB around 2200, really not worth the heat generated.

Back