• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Who would help me from the start with overclocking my FX 8350.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WHEN YOU'RE DONE PLAYING AROUND THOUGH oLDIE AND HAVE SOME SETTing you like you should do a prime95 blend test for a couple hours to test stability and temps.

WHEN YOU'RE DONE PLAYING AROUND THOUGH oLDIE AND HAVE SOME SETTing you like you should do a prime95 blend test for a couple hours to test stability and temps.

What about tree hours blend Prime test, would that be enough?

Oldie

Last edited:
That sounds good. If you plan on doing something like fold at home or similar you should do it overnight.

That sounds good. If you plan on doing something like fold at home or similar you should do it overnight.

3 Hours Blend test Prime

Just want to know or the systeem would be stable, and it seems :chair:

Im not finish testing and tweaking, it seems that Oc is more funnier then Gaming :p

Attachments

• 3hoursblendtest.jpg
    3hoursblendtest.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Nice work Oldie! You're right OC'ing can be a bit addictive once you find all the possibilities.

That's why i really like the AMD Section the Members give that warm glow and feeling and so helpful. AJ.

To me a PC using a AMD Chip or Intel does not make any difference its the Members that makes this Section Great!! And there willingness to let me join in and help shows how good they really are. No Fanboys in this Section!! ;) :salute:

I meant because AJ is running Intel lol.

But! You could work to join the Benching Team, its a ton of fun.

Ah ok i thought you mean something like that.

The language barrier gets me thinking, I do not know what is expected of me. I will read about it, thanks

Oldie

Back