• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will Ivy Bridge - E be worth it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sooo... what do you do when your hobbies include computers, home and car audio, and photograghy? I mean... single lense can cost more than a new car...

I am looking forward to the motherboard refresh that will hopefully come with it rather than the CPU's themselfs. Only boards I really liked was the gig x79 ud7 and ud5

I saw noticed a recent slide that mentioned DDR4 coming to Haswell Xeons as well which adds credibility to the leaked slide showing DDR4 for Haswell-E. Intel must have the worst corporate security or uses an odd marketing method. Always leaked slides...

Source: TechPowerUp

I saw noticed a recent slide that mentioned DDR4 coming to Haswell Xeons as well which adds credibility to the leaked slide showing DDR4 for Haswell-E. Intel must have the worst corporate security or uses an odd marketing method. Always leaked slides...

Source: TechPowerUp

Apple leaks things on purpose to hype their new pads and phones, Intel must use the same marketing company =P

It is odd that it's almost always a single slide. I've been through very few presentations with a single slide of pertinent info.

I wonder if it's also so that they don't disappoint anybody if things don't quite go as planned...

Back