• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Threshold 2 FPS DROP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only variable is the CPU speed, the results i posted here are with the Saber. The ones with the Crosshair were slightly higher like i said but i never screenshot them cause it was around the time she started giving CPU errors and every now and then refused to boot, was about a week before i got this one. Speaking of, all of my benchs score lower on the Saber for some reason :-/

Fair enough. Run with the same CPU speed just to make sure. As I said, 1080p res, AMD CPU with high end card... we could see a difference in that case. :)

EDIT: PS - Thanks for your efforts on this!!

Last edited:
I will during the weekend :) Still hoping its just a bad copy somehow tbf, the results might be minimum on a decent setup but a slower one might have problems.

Or it may not show a difference. There are a lot of variables...

For example an AMD CPU with a mid-range card may not show any differences because the AMD CPU isn't putting a 'glass ceiling' on it. Or, an AMD CPU only shows those differences versus Intel. The Heaven the benching team uses shows differences, but they are not much. It does also vary with the card being used. But with a high end card on an Intel, the difference is around 50 points (again this is with the Hwbot version that has a different 'wrapper'). Theories all over the place! LOL!

Thanks again! :)

Back