• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 ISO All in one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time-Bandit

Hi Guys,

Trying to find a legal Windows 7 All in one iso can't find one if any one could point me towards one that would be great.

The one I just downloaded has some preactivate not after this wanting a legit iso download so I can use my own serial please.

Regards,

Bandit

I see the screens mention kms activation and oem activation is this a legal download? I downloaded one from here just before and tested it with a win 7 verify software and it failed.

http://dreamsupport.us/downloads/windows-pc/-Windows7/Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64).iso

When I go to install the one from the above link never asks for serial so not sure if legit there was a folder in there $$ >OEM$$ or something to that effect and saw things like hp toshiba samsung etc etc in there so I can only imagine its fake??

I use em all the time.
When you run the installer for the version you want it'll ask you for your key.

Scanned the iso once virtually mounted with avast and malware anti bytes came out clean anything else I should look out for or nothing else needed?

I hear from a friend its possible to make your own AIO disc does anyone know where I can get legal versions of all OS 32/64bit installs?

If you can get any version, file ei.cfg within it controls which version of Windows 7 is automatically installed.
It is located inside the /sources/ folder.

If you remove this file, you will be prompted which version of Windows 7 you wish to install.

Or you can edit this file in Notepad and set which version of Windows you want installed automatically. For the example of the Ultimate version, simply change the word 'Ultimate' to any other version you would like to install automatically:

* Ultimate
* Professional
* HomePremium
* HomeBasic
* Starter

Back