• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 start menu issue help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

I have an issue here I can't seem to figure out(well for a friend)

I click on his start menu then to control panel:

it shows a list instead of a new window. I have searched the computer and the web, but can't figure it out. I might be searching for the wrong thing.

Anyone?

RTCLK on Start menu > Properties > StartMenu Tab > Customize > under control panel select display as link

Again sorry I suck at drawing with the mouse. lol

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    125.3 KB · Views: 48
RTCLK on Start menu > Properties > StartMenu Tab > Customize > under control panel select display as link

Again sorry I suck at drawing with the mouse. lol

Yup!

Just figured it out when I got the email for the response to my question! See I'm not as dumb as my wife thinks I am!!!:facepalm:

Thanks for the speedy response though.

Yup!

Just figured it out when I got the email for the response to my question! See I'm not as dumb as my wife thinks I am!!!:facepalm:

Thanks for the speedy response though.

I am glad that you managed to fix that for "your friend" I figured I wouldnt take you long to figure that one out but you never know :)

I am glad that you managed to fix that for "your friend" I figured I wouldnt take you long to figure that one out but you never know :)

damn it!! It was for my friend :D Wasn't for me. Mine is normal. Don't know why his wife's computer would have done that though?

Any ideas?

damn it!! It was for my friend :D Wasn't for me. Mine is normal. Don't know why his wife's computer would have done that though?

Any ideas?

That is a bizarre one, I believe that the "display as link" is the default so the only way that would have gotten changed is if someone changed it.

Back