• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

woot off!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so is there a flat price for bags of crap or something?
i followed the link above and there is all sorts of funky stuff you can get aparently

on there now:
Mighty Kite Mini-Kite
$0.01

The registered shipping weight of my BOC is over 100lbs!!! I think I got a TV!!!

e11943a6031a0e6114ae69c257617980.gif

How much was it?

To all who got a Bandolier of Carrots.....YOU SUCK.

I've spent countless sleepless days monitoring wootoffs, and never gotten a BOC. When it came up yesterday, I was all over it. But I couldn't even get to the order screen. This is crap. I've got a 20mbit/sec connection, and it's not fast enough for a Bag of Crap.

Congratulations.

I don't like Woot Offs and I don't think they belong in Cyber Deals. I mean, the items are always random, the bag of crap is always like a 3 minute window and it's not really a "deal".

Yes 1.00 but you have to buy 3 of them.

Its just like any other woot. it only last for a short time

so not just $1....... $1 x 3 + $5 x 3 is $18....not $1

can you buy it in more than just 3's? like could you do 4 or 5?
and as for not being able to put in your info in time, i put in my credit card number just incase there was something going fast i wanted so all i had to do was order and confirm it...mabe put in the quantity

BOC is $1x3 +$5 shipping= $8 You can buy just 1 or 2, but that would be stupid. The deal is, you get 3 random items, and a bag of some sort, for $8. If you order 1, you'll get one item and a bag.

And it's not a deal...it's a steal. People end up with roombas, bags full of zunes, and the occasional 50" plasma screen. The average retail on the crap you get is over $50.

I think you should be obligated to report a wootoff in the cyber deal section if you're the first to see it. If you don't like the woot off, don't open the post. Boo hoo, the deal isn't good enough for my penny pinching standards. Wootoffs rock; I got most of my christmas shopping done in 2 days because of it.

I don't like Woot Offs and I don't think they belong in Cyber Deals. I mean, the items are always random, the bag of crap is always like a 3 minute window and it's not really a "deal".

You do know that the BOC is not the only thing sold during a woot off, right?

You do know that the BOC is not the only thing sold during a woot off, right?

Sure, its the only way we can even reach the site, if all they sold were BoC, we would always have a "server cannot be reached" page

Back