• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

evilheart

hello
my pc info
Mobo: Gigabyte X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM : Adata XPG D41 3600mhz ram 8x2=16GB CL 17

sorry for my bad English

my prob is when i make bios memory profile1 pc run but when play game auto restart blue screen..

i install windows 10-15 but everytimes same when make default its working fine..

m27ryj

m27sb1

can anyone help me to fix ?

Default? So are you saying that when the RAM is run at a lower frequency (Is default 2133?) it works fine but not at 3600 mhz?

Is the RAM you are using on the QVC list for that motherboard? When using the high frequency of 3600 mhz (which is the highest that motherboard will run RAM at) it might not work with just any RAM. Maybe it will work with some brands and models of RAM but not the one you are using. However, if you manually lower the frequency to say 3200 it might work. You might also have to tinker with the timings.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-7-WIFI-rev-10#support-doc

Last edited:
I had to switch from using gigabyte boards for Ryzen. Had two x470 boards and both quick working and wouldn’t run memory over 2133 and reliably post.

Switched to an Asus board and no issues.

Back