• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X6 1100T overclock help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Even that email from AMD representative was answered and reanswered over the course of a few months back then when that one was posted. After all the merrygoround that went on, then one thing was clear, AMD does not make any effort to have an accurate cpu core reading until the core temp approaches 45c and all this hoopla about minimum temps given off by software are just so much bunk. The software cannot interpret a voltage that was never intended as accurate.
RGone...

So in this case should or shouldn´t i be worried about the Cpu (socket) temp?

You should not be going over 70 on the socket!! At least for extended periods of time any way.

Hello again, last night i decided to test the OC at 3.8Ghz again but with different NB/CPU frequency

So

Cpu 3.8Ghz
NB/cpu 2800Mhz
Ht link 2400Mhz (for now i´ll keep it, seems to be giving a litle performance boost)
LLC Medium
NB/CPU LLC Regular
Cpu and NB/ cpu Current capability 110%
All other options at stock valors

image hosting websites

imag

picture upload

taking a screen shot

photo uploading

For now i will consider this us stable but still willing to reach 4.0Ghz
Tonight i will let it run at 4.0Ghz and test It

Yes that's great speed out of the CPU NB. I'm glad to see you are still working at it. Let us know how the 4.0ghz clock works out.
You could even try for 3.0ghz on the nb if you think its got it

Back