• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox 360 for $100 on Turkey Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
itachi2k4 said:
still down, at 2:01 eastern the page loaded but there was no 360 on the vote page, i live in ny so i kinda thought i wouldnt get 1

lol i thought i had a chance =[ but i guess not

well my dad got to the "claim this deal" button and pressed it then got to the "verification page" then after he pressed verify it said: "we're very sorry but the item has sold out at the promotional price"

wtf hax!

itachi2k4 said:
still down, at 2:01 eastern the page loaded but there was no 360 on the vote page, i live in ny so i kinda thought i wouldnt get 1

if 1000 people got one, at least ONE person should be saying so on all the forums im looking at no one got one..

blitzkrieg1110 said:
well my dad got to the "claim this deal" button and pressed it then got to the "verification page" then after he pressed verify it said: "we're very sorry but the item has sold out at the promotional price"

wtf hax!

Yeah, I got the same thing. I got to the verification page, entered the information, clicked the button, and waited 5 minutes for a sold out page to appear.

Probibally somebody figured out what the URL of the security question would be (from other Thursday deals) and just hammer refreshed that page. Irregardless, in these situations, the 404 (or the idea of) always wins.

I still can't even bring up the page! :santa2:

I got 999 of them! Which one of you haxors stole my last one? Damn you hackers! Well of to ebay 998 of them for $250. So thats just under $150k in prfits. YES!!!!

No I didnt get one :( I am so bummed.

EDIT: by the way I am a sore loser. Who wants to join me in a class action lawsuit suing for emotional damages? Ok I am just kidding about that too. But if you head over to anandtech I know there are a few sore losers there!

nope no go for me.. got to the verification.. question was "what do you get when you add 3 to 18?"

buy the time i hit reply and screen loaded, it was sold out

=(

awww.. i wanna go buy somethin now for that $100 i was gonna spend

d4mn it

this is the second time i wish i was closer to California and had fiber.

last week i couldn't get my PS# from costco as when i put the PS# in my cart i couldn't check out. when i finally got to check out, it was sold out.
today was worst, couldn't even get to see the any pages from amazon, even the main page.

:bang head

Back