• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

z77 motherboard in the 70-120 range?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

benj1290

So I'm looking for a z77 motherboard for i7 3770K and was wondering what you guys would recommend. I found a MSI board Here and idk I got a great price on the i7 3770k and i have an 70 to 120 budget on the motherboard now.

So what's your guys thoughts on whats "good". I know I'm asking for a good motherboard for a low cost, but its what i have to work with atm. I have a 780i evga motherboard and i love it, but the problem is that evga doesn't have an z77 board @ 150 or less, only the two that I have seen that are 199+

So any incite/comments would be nice

Thanks for looking :thup:

Pains me to help someone from Ann Arbor (Go buckeyes! :p)...

Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is a solid bang for your buck board.

ha! I'm at eastern so not really "Ann Arbor" if that helps :D so Asrock is a ok brand to go with? I really didn't do to much research into them and haven't heard about there tech support (which can be a good thing I guess).

Have you had and experience with them before?

That Extreme4 is one of the most recommended bang for your buck boards around as I said. :)

On the watch list then for it when it comes back in stock. Anyone know when newegg gets there stock?

Back