• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers' Rig-o-the-Quarter, October-December, 2012

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Which rig is your favorite out of the systems linked in the OP?

• Post #4 - BigTerminator's Black & Red HAF X

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Post #13 - hokie's Rhapsody in Red

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Post #18 - Kenny Wilson's Black & Blue HAF X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post #21 - wagex's NZXT Source 210 elite

• Post #31 - ZL1's Motherboard Tray

• Post #34 - Jazon1's Thermaltake Armor Revo

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Post #40 - Neuromancer's Xigmatek Elysium

• Post #42 - BlueZero's Project Wraith

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Post #54 - notarat's Lego RaspberryPi Build

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Post #60 - Devil_Dog's Corsair 800D

• Post #65 - caboose1227's Silverstone Lan Box

• Post #70 - 1xmattx1's Fractal Define Mini

• Post #74 - rollincoaster's Thor V2 White

• Post #81 - caddi daddi's Azza Hurricann 2000

• Post #87 - bittbull187's Ug Mug

• Post #88 - fall's Dimastech Bench Table

• Post #90 - snowbrdd's BitFenix Prodigy

• Post #93 - tungureanu's Cooler Master USP 100

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just redid the watercooling :)

water.jpg

water2.jpg

water3.jpg

all that in a mid tower :D

Last edited:
Very nice Wagex Bro i like white cases looks neat and tidy, so that's the NZXT Case! AJ. :thup:

Since we're low on entries and this thread started in October, I've had an epiphone! Why not make this rig-o'-the-quarter?! That way there is plenty of time, people will be able to enter at their leisure and I don't have to keep up with the threads every month.

So....ENTER YOUR SYSTEMS! I'd love to see lots of entries, since this is now going to be the last Rig-o-The-? for the year. :thup:

If there are a lot of entries, we'll do a narrow-it-down vote by staff mid December. Actual voting should begin, on the 21st or so.

Will post my rig latter did not know that this was going on also nice build wagex i was wondering why do you keep your pump like that could't you like hide it in one of the 5.25 bays, and the cpu block couldn't you turn the cpu block so that your input is closer to the 5.25 bay and the out is next to the 120 fan but none the less that is a very beautiful build.

Will post my rig latter did not know that this was going on also nice build wagex i was wondering why do you keep your pump like that could't you like hide it in one of the 5.25 bays, and the cpu block couldn't you turn the cpu block so that your input is closer to the 5.25 bay and the out is next to the 120 fan but none the less that is a very beautiful build.

lol i wish, that pump is a monster the case is only a mid tower so not much of anywhere to put it with a cd drive fan controller and the top part of the rad in the 3.5 bays :p

and if i flipped it the words would be upside down :rofl:

lol i wish, that pump is a monster the case is only a mid tower so not much of anywhere to put it with a cd drive fan controller and the top part of the rad in the 3.5 bays :p

and if i flipped it the words would be upside down :rofl:

Lol.
I have the same problem here... mid tower case and a huge pump. I also put my res in the 5.25 drive bay EDIT: Just saw how the res hangs out the back :rofl:
Doesn't look bad though. You have your front rad set up just like mine. You could fit your res in the 5.25 bay as well I'm sure.

If that pump leaks looks like you're out a hard drive...at least mine is on the bottom of the case :p

I'd post official pictures of mine...but I don't have a WB on my graphics card yet and it isn't well organized.

Nice and really really pretty but it sucks noting compared to my system so if you want i will take a bullet for you and trade you my system four your. I will even pay shipping lol but in all reality very nice job though that 1200 watt seems to much.

Nice and really really pretty but it sucks noting compared to my system so if you want i will take a bullet for you and trade you my system four your. I will even pay shipping lol but in all reality very nice job though that 1200 watt seems to much.

lol thanks, yea the 1200w is overkill for now but i was/am planing a 3way sli with 680's for my 3sdmax work:)

I will throw in just so there is more enteries :)

Those are some nice setups! ZL1 is how I usually roll. I am in a case for the first time now in a couple of years. I intend to go back to water cooling eventually, hence the oversized case.

I am swapping out the mobo and RAM as soon as possible (need 8 DIMM slots for caching/ramdisk testing, and would like less LEDs) and will retry back mounting the AIO cooler at that point and maybe concentrate a little more on hiding some wires. Doubtful though. I am in the thing too much I need every wire accessible without having to take off the back panel.

Yes that is a full size ATX motherboard in there.

case 003.JPG

case 006.JPG

case 007.JPG

case 010.JPG

case 011.JPG

CPU 3930K at 4.0GHz (cool and quiet running :) )
Antec Kuhler 920 AIO cooler
EVGA X79 SLI Motherboard
EVGA 580 GTX SC
Corsair Dominator 16GB Quad channel 2133 C9 1.5v
Corsair 750W PSU (Totally needs to be upgraded to a modular unit with longer cables)
Xigmatek Elysium Case
150GB WD Raptor (SSD inbound)
LSI MegaRaid 9265-8i for storage testing.
Currently have 4x 750GB HDDs in there while I experiment with different RAID setups (0, 00, 5, 6, 10) and try and tweak the other settings like stripe size and read modes.

Currently powering I-Inc 27" 1920x1200 currently single monitor, going back to dual in a few weeks when I have more space in here.
HP Membrane Desktop KB
Thermaltake Theron Gaming Mouse
ASUS N13 802.11n wireless adapter

Last edited:
Back