• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers' Rig-o-the-Quarter, October-December, 2012

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Which rig is your favorite out of the systems linked in the OP?

• Post #4 - BigTerminator's Black & Red HAF X

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Post #13 - hokie's Rhapsody in Red

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Post #18 - Kenny Wilson's Black & Blue HAF X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post #21 - wagex's NZXT Source 210 elite

• Post #31 - ZL1's Motherboard Tray

• Post #34 - Jazon1's Thermaltake Armor Revo

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Post #40 - Neuromancer's Xigmatek Elysium

• Post #42 - BlueZero's Project Wraith

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Post #54 - notarat's Lego RaspberryPi Build

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Post #60 - Devil_Dog's Corsair 800D

• Post #65 - caboose1227's Silverstone Lan Box

• Post #70 - 1xmattx1's Fractal Define Mini

• Post #74 - rollincoaster's Thor V2 White

• Post #81 - caddi daddi's Azza Hurricann 2000

• Post #87 - bittbull187's Ug Mug

• Post #88 - fall's Dimastech Bench Table

• Post #90 - snowbrdd's BitFenix Prodigy

• Post #93 - tungureanu's Cooler Master USP 100

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry. double post.
but want to ask Bluezero something, I saw the pre-BIOS,and I am very intrigued by it, is there any programs I can use to do the same?in a way I am beating myself up for not thinking of it first,,it makes perfect sense.

dsci0288.jpg

CPU:[email protected]
Cooler:Sythe Mugen 3 revision B
MBO:ASRock 990FX EXTREME 3
GPU:Nvidia Gigabyte 660Ti
HDD:1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200/64MB SATA 3
DVD-ASUS DVD-RW
PSU:LC8750 METATRON V2.3 80+ MODULAR
CASE:Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus

We'll be holding a different competition at the beginning of the year; more of a photo competition. Then there will be another system competition later on. :thup:

Indeed; macro would be best. It'll be a glamour shot competition (still working on the concept). Best shots of hardware / systems as selected by the community. I've had a lot of fun taking these over the years for reviews. Here are a couple ones I particularly enjoyed taking. :)

bitfenix-prodigy-int_assy-28.jpg

asus-matrix-7970-39.jpg

evga-gtx660ti-sc-38.jpg

kpc-f1dark-05.jpg

jazon1's build has to be my favorite. Just a beautiful job all around. Great components, great wire management, great color scheme. Everything... I'll take that off of your hands when you're done with it jazon1.

good luck getting it when im done with it you would have to beat it out of my wifes dead hands,she gets all my hand me downs lol.

Indeed; macro would be best. It'll be a glamour shot competition (still working on the concept). Best shots of hardware / systems as selected by the community. I've had a lot of fun taking these over the years for reviews. Here are a couple ones I particularly enjoyed taking. :)

Would you happen to know what lens you used for those? I thoroughly enjoyed those shots!

Thanks! You probably won't believe me, but all of my photos are with a point and shoot. It's a really GOOD point and shoot, but that's what it is. The camera is a Canon S95 on...wait for it...auto. It's all about proper lighting and knowing the camera's temperament. :)

You're right, sir. I don't believe you. The VRM picture is beautiful, so is the GPU one... And it's all with a PnS? Man... what would you be able to do with a proper DSLR and a kit of lenses? Wow.

you guys should make up some badges for winners of some of these contests might entice more people to join in:)

Back