• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: February CineBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTH... I cant run either Cinebench on my 3770K rig... I keep getting errors (cinema 4D is not working or something silly).

Actually, I have that resolved, for some reason it doesnt like to launch from a shortcut, but I can drill down in the installation path and it comes up. That out of the way, I get an odd error when rendering from the start, and it closes out. It does it at stock speeds, I just havent had the chance to reinstal it yet. Hopefully that does it as I do not want to reinstall the OS... too lazy. :p

Are you installing or running the extracted files? When I downloaded it, I just got an archive with the configuration and executables.

Bandwagon!

Intel|Bobnova|2600K|Air|9.04

9.04.jpg

Best part? Core temps in the mid 60s. SB is soldered :D

I don't know how you guys do it, I could only get 7.7xish with my 8320 on air.

Gotta run a board with good voltage regulation and a power supply that does the same. I was worried that even my M5A99FX PR2 might not have been capable with the FX 8-cores... still will probably upgrade to a CHVFZ board eventually. These just aren't as forgiving of CPU's as the Phenom's were- I can tell that with just a couple weeks of ownership. Fast memory is the next important point.

I registered on HwBot, can and should I submit my 9.09 run under overclockers.com?

MD- no you shouldn't. That knocks me down one more spot on the 8350 rankings (for now) :p

I submit everything to HWBot under the overclockers.com team. You just can't be part of the team here in the forums (ie access to the team lounge) without meeting certain criteria. Might as well help the site out with points thought. :thup:

You just can't be part of the team here in the forums (ie access to the team lounge) without meeting certain criteria.
Is it ok to submit it as part of the team though?

Ok great, thanks.

EDIT: As Per OC's request: AMD/Mandrake/P II 955BE/AIR/4.83
It would be nice if my FX was 8 Phenom cores :)

Attachments

• cine4.83a.png
    cine4.83a.png
    744.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Uh....

So, I'm going to have to work on that PII 965 score. I think that something was mucked up by the SSD RAID I have it running, because I scored lower than my Athlon X3 :screwy:

Speaking of:

AMD / OCMusicJunkie / X3 455 / Air / 3.21

image_id_912382.jpeg

Booyah- lowest submission anyone has bothered with. :D

@ MD- if you had 8 cores that functioned like the Phenom's, you'd have a better chip than anything Intel is selling right now, methinks. :p Although you'd also have about 500 watts of power consumption and a CPU the size of a coaster...

Back