• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VII April: 3DMark2001 SE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yup I ran it that order, even gave CL an extra bump. I almost want to install 7 just to see the score difference lol. Does anyone still run XP? I have a clean key at my moms house :D I don't know if it will even run on here.. But if it did I bet she would rip. I did play with a couple of things in nvcp, but it reflected negatively in my scores. I don't recall that happening before heh. I was still expecting a higher score, but maybe I will play with it a little more later on. I'm home from work today on kid duty..

Hmm, well I thought we all run the same benchmark and tweak ourhardware to get to the end faster, but ok. Thank you for clarification.

Yup I ran it that order, even gave CL an extra bump. I almost want to install 7 just to see the score difference lol. Does anyone still run XP? I have a clean key at my moms house :D I don't know if it will even run on here.. But if it did I bet she would rip. I did play with a couple of things in nvcp, but it reflected negatively in my scores. I don't recall that happening before heh. I was still expecting a higher score, but maybe I will play with it a little more later on. I'm home from work today on kid duty..

Getting it on the 3770K shouldn't be too hard but you'll need to add storage drivers for sure or set to IDE in BIOS ASUS has all the XP drivers for your board. The Nvidia driver for the 980 IS around but you'll have to search for it. The support is not official but it works.

Hmm, well I thought we all run the same benchmark and tweak ourhardware to get to the end faster, but ok. Thank you for clarification.

That was my thinking also.... Days Of Thunder -> With Tom Cruise <-

-> This is a STOCK CAR ... So it's all about who is the best DRIVER ....
-> :rofl: -> There is nothing - STOCK - in a STOCK CAR :thup:
I also had to sub this to HWBot as I was missing this bench in my submissions. The newer drivers do improve your score but are not compatible with this bench :(
MaddMutt / HD-7950 / AIR / 94084
3D Mark 01.png

MetalRacer / GTX 580 / AIR / 150405

capture090.jpg

Nice! :attn:

Even has XP and the mammuh jammuh 580 for it too! How many times was that one test run to pop the odd highball score? :p

Ran it a couple of times with some old drivers and scored 136000, installed newer drivers rebooted ran once and boom! :D

Those are awesome scores, that's what I was talkin about lol. OK, looks like I'm gonna have to get xp going this weekend :thup:

I have two 580s, a DCII and a Matrix Platinum, hopefully I can do something with them, because I obviously cant do it with this setup lol.

Getting it on the 3770K shouldn't be too hard but you'll need to add storage drivers for sure or set to IDE in BIOS ASUS has all the XP drivers for your board. The Nvidia driver for the 980 IS around but you'll have to search for it. The support is not official but it works.

Thank you sir :salute:

I'll let this one go taco but if you look at kenrou's sub just ahead of you there's a box he has that you are missing. You need to select "show details" and make sure the subtest results are visible

Oh no, Sir, I was doing multiple runs and forgot to include that window in the current screen. I will rerun today evening and include the photo. Sorry about that.

Oh no, Sir, I was doing multiple runs and forgot to include that window in the current screen. I will rerun today evening and include the photo. Sorry about that.

If you use the Registration Key (completely legal as this is a OLD Bench and they gave it away a couple of years ago) you can select to run the -> Game Test <- without having the other tests run. This will cut down on how long the Bench will take to run. All test are like ~ 10Min+ and running just the game test is ~ 4-6 Minutes.
One of our requirements to be on our Benching Team is having 20 points at the HWBot.org - https://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/643867-How-to-become-a-Benching-Team-Member
A good habit to get into is to make sure that all required Info is in the picture even if you are not submitting it to the Bot.

In 3DM01se you can disable tests without the need of using the product key. I don't remember if I have ever used 3DM01se key. Keys are good in all newer benchmarks as then you can see results in offline mode and depends on the category, you may not need to submit result link on hwbot.

dejo/ IGP Iris Pro580/ 51137
this is about as good as it will get on the spectre/meltdown bios- and I cant return to the old bios. I also know that I dont have the background- got ahead of myself
3d0151137.jpg

Nice one!! 980Ti, XP 64Bit, and high clocking Intel is the way to win this one! Remember that GT1 is all CPU, but the other tests still need a pretty decent card for a good score. You would need a top binned GTX580 on LN2 to compete with a bone stock 980Ti.

I don't much in terms of GPU's that can play this game, but Ill try to get some token subs in.

Can't even get it to run in Win10. What compatibility settings are you all using? I do have a spare partition for stuff like this, but no copy of XP :(

It doesn't work on my Vega at all on Win7/10 so I guess you can have problems with that too. I get error at start and that's all. Also on these new AMD you won't run it on older OS as there are no drivers for pre Win7.

Back