• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 day of rendering...FINAL PIC!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright. Fine. You want to post art? Works for me. Since this thread is already huge (I wouldn't be surprised of Skip deleted it, it takes up alot of space), I'll just give a linky. =)

All Bryce except where otherwise noted. Third party meshes are obvious in their use (if you know that Bryce's primatives can only do so much).

Über~PhLuBB said:
Alright. Fine. You want to post art? Works for me. Since this thread is already huge (I wouldn't be surprised of Skip deleted it, it takes up alot of space), I'll just give a linky. =)

All Bryce except where otherwise noted. Third party meshes are obvious in their use (if you know that Bryce's primatives can only do so much).

Man, these are AMAZING!!!!

GJ on them!

I like the Johnny Bravo one!

Well, I'm done with the picture!! 2.78 Billion rays, 5.56 Billion Intesect Attempts, and 45 minutes later, you picture has been finished!

What do ya think?
JigPu

Gandalf said:
I muse have seen it just before he took it down! :D

He is probably just editing it....
Nope, he exceeded his transfer limit..... And all in that short amount of time!!

According to the error, it will be back in an hour.

JigPu

This is my best background yet by far!

Thanx for the pic JigPu!!

If you ever figure how to put a nice ship sailing by into the picture, give me a shout! :D

Or maybe I can do it!

Can you send me that file so I can munk around with it?

Or how does that work?

minoukat said:
my last thing : (hope It doesn't use too much bandwidth ...)
Jaw = Dropped.

:eek:

That is an amazing picuture!! The movement effect is awesome and it's only made better with the clouds and sunset.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Gandalf, here's the file if you want to work with it. I'm just not good enough at making objects from primitives (thats what I'd have to do right?) to make much of anything....

JigPu

minoukat:
The picture is awesome! I think you really captured the "look" of the scene. The only suggestion i can make is to brighten up the terrain and *maybe* add a few more clouds...that's about it though.

Good job!

yeah I can't see that island....maybe some more color ir somthing....otherwise good job!! :D

Spec

Bryce is awesome. hows this?

night1.jpg

ive been messing with Bryce for a few minutes here and there, this is a 1st attempt at a cool pic.

metal spheres are cool

-Malakai

that is very good for a first time render!!

keep up the good work and keep experimenting!!

Spec

hehe, after looking at several of these renders that took forever to go and do, I have concluded that computer technology is really damn advanced. All of these images are absolutely amazing, but so are these!

Surreal.jpg

Empyreal.jpg

both from my favorite video game that is about a year old already. Not far off from the quality we are seeing here, eh? Imagine what the newer games will look like in the next few months!

krusty is that tribes....?

If it is than that is the best game...but I sold it a lil while ago...maybe I should pick it up again ;)

Come to think of it I need to get a lot of old games that I really like...

Now back on subject...I'm getting ready to start my back yard render....I need to find the perfect angle of where I should do it....I'll post a REAL picture of my yard...then eventually a rendered picture...it raining and thundering right now over here in NJ...so probably tommorow ;)

Spec

Back