• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3/4/02 bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't tried it myself, but this thread: 8KHI2304 bios is discussing it. It's mainly for performance when coming out of the S1-S3 state (suspend states). There is still some things to work out, but the general concensus on the thread is that the 2221 bios is the best at this time. There's more detail on the thread that I won't get into, but it looks promising once it's done.

bios 3/4/02

hi there guys and girls how is everybody doing ok I hope well anyway just like to tell you guys that I just flashed my bios with the new bios 3/4/02 and so far so good and as far as setting up the drives all you have to do is set them at PIO 4 and ata 100 or want ever you have in the bios setup if you are running XP OS it works fine so far by the way if anybody is into playing Unreal Tournament I have a server up and running so come on in a join the fun here is the name of the server ABOMINATION HE WHO ENTERS DIES!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY ALL:)

Back