• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark Keeps Failing my Benchmarks due to Level Of Detail Setting?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrSix18

Registered
everytime I run 3DMark's firestrike or time spy or Any benchmark whatsoever when im done it gives me this "Your score was invalid for the following reasons Level of Detail (LOD) settings modified by NVIDIA driver, result invalid. Check your video driver settings". I cannot seem to find what setting causes this but its beyond annoying. if anyone has the answer to what settings I need to change in Nvidia control panel or GeForce Experience id be beyond grateful!!

1. Uninstall GFE. It's pretty useless for an enthusiast.
2. Reinstall drivers w/o GFE and see if it works.

Oh, and O.H........

IIIIII-OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see how far the OSU life spreads in the world lol!! Biggg buckeye fan, Mom played Softball for ohio and dad played football, so didn't exactly have a choice lol even though we live in St Louis.

But to reply to your comment and sorry for the late reply, last time I un-installed GFE it caused a motherload of issues, and ended up having to re-install it?? any certain way to go about doing it as when I think i uninstalled it last time it ripped my drivers out as well and sent everything into wtf mode. but not 100% certain as to what exactly the cause was..

yes im a noob lol

Back