• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dMark01 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Post your scores and any tweaks that you have (or haven't done yet).

Make sure to use LOD!

If you have a 580 don't forget to do the 580 inspector tweak!

Doing my runs right now. I currently have a 116777 as my best run with SLI 580s. I wish I had a better 2600k (currently running everything on air just below 5.3ghz).

I still have some room to go as I tweak LOD settings, I just did a straight-5.0LOD run to see how it went (in order: CH,DH,LH,N,LL,DL,CL)

I got up to 119199 for single card, I think I can take our team high for GTX580 single or at least break the 120k barrier if I can squeeze a bit more out of the GPU and play with the LOD a bit more as I wasn't changing it between tests (or gpu speeds for that matter).

Although I did get my 52x (*sadface*) 2600k able to run just shy of 5.4 via bclk.

Got up early this morning (couldn't sleep anymore) and even on air and running 500mhz slower than Bobnova for his 3dm01 (single card) score I'm only 500points away from taking the #1 spot on the team :)

52x chip is running at 103.7 bclk to hit just about 5.4 :attn:

I've finally got to start on 01 (got .net and for some reason afterburner magically worked this time) and I'm currently sitting right around 77,7XX. My early LOD testing did nothing but hurt my scores but we'll see. Currently working on what I can run the CPU and GPU at first to get some decent scores. I've always hated this bench but for some reason it's getting along better than when I tried before, I was barely getting 60k last time I ran it.

What order are you running your tests in?

I've had good luck with CH, DH, LH, N, LL, DL, CL (run until bugged score)

Back