• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

48-Hour Sale -- 3DMark for $8.49 on STEAM (66% OFF)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Got his note from Futuremark, pretty sweet deal on 3DMark if anyone needs it...

For the next 48 hours, (starting 9am PST), your readers can buy 3DMark for $8.49, a sweet 66% saving.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223850/

3DMark on Steam
3DMark includes three benchmarks - Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike - for testing everything from notebooks to high-end gaming PCs. Designed for gamers, overclockers and system builders, 3DMark Advanced Edition improves upon the free version by allowing you to:
Run each test individually - skip the tablet and notebook tests when benchmarking a gaming PC.
Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for testing PCs with multiple GPUs.
Use custom settings to explore your PC's limits.
Use benchmark looping for testing your PC's stability when overclocked.
Earn Steam Achievements(!) and compete for the fastest PC on Steam leaderboards.
Move your key freely between the Steam and standalone versions.

Cool been waiting for it to go on sale. Got to support the good old 3D Mark :)

kind of lame considering youd have to have steam running while using3dmark so you wouldnt know your true score if it had been run with no other programs running

kind of lame considering youd have to have steam running while using3dmark so you wouldnt know your true score if it had been run with no other programs running

Although I've never tried it, apparently the key from steam works with a standalone install as well.

Yep, the key works in steam and with the standalone install, as mentioned in the OP.

Move your key freely between the Steam and standalone versions.

the problem with this is that it would require steam to boot up. i do my benching with no other programs running...

edit: nm

Back