• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

500 millionth result = SETI@home T-shirt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wonder what my odds of submitting that WU are? My guess is that I'll be asleep or in school as somebody submits it :D Would be just my luck...

Now I've got to start uploading more regularly ;)
JigPu

Yeah...I'd prolly frame as well...besides I wear xxl too so I'm good for Mondays! ;)

Cy

Don't rush to claim the price yet. This nice event won't happen before 20 days. My estimate is 22 days from now.

[bad arses ******* mode on] And even if get it , nobody will have it.....they have to take it from my stiff cold dead fingers :mad: :argue: :mad: [bad srses ******* mode off]

Should be no problem winning it, I mean the odds are:

1 out of 3636393 total users.

As of 12:00 Noon CST

Lonely Raven said:
Should be no problem winning it, I mean the odds are:

1 out of 3636393 total users.

As of 12:00 Noon CST

LR is right! Those are way better odds than trying to win PowerBall at 1 in 80 million!! So I think I'm just going to hoard my WUs for a while and them dump them right around when the count is 499 million.

Funny none of y'all mentioned washing the shirt inbetween usage...GROSS...man you guys must be a tight crew to swap shirts like that:p ...oh I know, do the guy thing and hang it out the window for a few minutes or coat it in deoderant:p

Well, it's not free money, but it's a step in the right direction. Ok, I'll allow Berkeley to select me as the winner. :D

Back