• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5820k Not overclocking very well... :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Input voltage is not vcore. Input voltage feeds the FIVR in the cpu which then splits it to other voltage domains, like vcore.

I'd imagine that cooler should do a bit better honestly. What is your case airflow like?

Input voltage is not vcore. Input voltage feeds the FIVR in the cpu which then splits it to other voltage domains, like vcore.

I'd imagine that cooler should do a bit better honestly. What is your case airflow like?

3 fans outwards, 1 fan inwards. The PSU has its own intake.

If your cpu heatsink is blowing out the back or top, then I would reseat that cooler and reapply your thermal paste.

The heatsink while a twin tower design, is only using a single 92mm x 25mm fan. I can't imagine that would be enough to seriously overclock a LGA-2011 v3 CPU.

Back