• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adobe Master Collection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

G4_Music

Hi,

My brother bought me Adobe Master collection. I wan't to get a Web Site going. E commerce at that. I have no idea of what to do. Should I sign up with a Web Host? If so, what web host would be best for me since I have Adobe Master Suite? Will I be able to use Adobe Master Suite? Should I even bother learning Adobe Master Suite? Some one please help. Thanks in advance.

G4_Music

Are you familiar at all with building sites?

The master collection is a pretty advanced tool, and the basics of HTML and hosting may be a better place to start, as the added complexity of the adobe products could provide more of a barrier than a benefit initially.

The proper web hosting is separate from the tools you use to create the site, to my knowledge. I don't know that any hosts provide integration with Adobe products, or what sort of technology requirements there are for the Adobe products to integrate with the hosting environment.

You should choose web hosting based on your expected traffic and support needs. You first need to determine what your needs are - do you need server side scripting support, features like that. This well help identify the hosting package that suits you.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader,

Just wan't to say thank you for responding. Very kind of you. It helps a lot in my decision.

Best wishes,

G4_Music

Back