• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alienware UK-Useless

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_slh_

Heres the story. I ordered a Creative Zen mp3 layer from Alienware UK. Took them a week to authorise payment, after numerous emails enquiring the status of my order, they sent me an email telling me it would be shipped on Tuesday, and Id recieve it on Wednesday. I went to work Tuesday, organised the day off so I could be home to sign for it. Came home that night, checked my order status online, still hadnt been shipped. So I phoned them. They told me it was actually going to be with me on Thursday. By this time Id had enough. It had now been 9 business days wait for them to send me an off-the-shelf item. Asked them if it was too late to cancel the order, they said it wasnt, so I told them to cancel it, Id rather buy it from somewhere else. So I ordered from another company, got a tracking number for it within the hour, its coming today (Thursday). However, after checking my order status with Alienware this morning, it turns out that they havent cancelled my order, theyve shipped it, and thats coming today as well. So now Ive paid for 2 new mp3 players, and Im waiting for Alienware to phone me back so I can sort this fiasco out. :mad:

Alienware uK is like Alienware in the US i suppose? They did the same thing to me with a laptop. Then wanted to charge a restocking fee.... Took me a month of complaning to get them to give me my money back. Hope they dont do the same to you.

Back